As you’ve probably seen by now, the internet exploded on December 2nd because of these tweets.
So here at Fantastic Fandoms, we started to imagine what a John Green and J.K Rowling shared universe would look like.
1. Pizza Jo.
Those house elves make a mean deep crust.
2. Manic Cornish Pixie Dream Girls.
Case and point, Gilderoy Lockhart.
3. Harry Potter and the Labyrinth of Suffering.
The only way out is through.
4. The Fault in our Divination.
“Hey Hazel Grace, can I see Uranus too?”
5. That’s the thing about The Cruciatus Curse, it demands to be felt.
6. “If people were rain I was drizzle and she was a hurricane”
xo Cho Chang
7. Harry and Ron steal the flying car and end up going on a road trip to a town that only exists on parchment paper.
You’re still confused at the end of the book.
8. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster show up at Peter von Houtens house, only to have a snake crawl out of his mouth/dead corpse and ruin all of us forever.
This is basically what happens anyways.
9. Hermione Granger is obsessed with having a eureka moment, and dates multiple men by the name of Victor Krum.
Ron Weasley is not amused.
10. Hedwig, Hedwig – a co written story by J.K Rowling and John Green featuring Neil Patrick Harris about two unlikely friends with the same name.
A big thank you to our friend for providing the Pizza Jo shirt graphic